Slug races?
Just had a game where the survivors told me in end game chat that they wanted to slug race. I don't typically hit them when they're in the gates. How does a killer know they want to do this?
Just had a game where the survivors told me in end game chat that they wanted to slug race. I don't typically hit them when they're in the gates. How does a killer know they want to do this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Generally this only happens with a farming killer at endgame. The survivors will line up on the outskirts horizontally and wave you on. Once they're lined up, swing when ready. That's about it.
I wasn't farming but I did get stomped.
they will like, crouch in a line or something.
My friend and I typically line up side by side at the start of the exit gate and crouch =)