Random Perk Mechanic

I really like the random perk mechanic.

I've seen a lot of people use no perks or just one perk or do the adept thing trying to make the game a little bit more difficult for themselves, but I feel like this random perk deal makes you use perks that you would never touch and suddenly you see the value in those perks. I love this mechanic.

Can we keep it? Maybe have a button for it?

Comments

  • I would not make it a offering, that applies the Random perk effects agaisnt another player, especially thw opposing side; but... it would be awesome if you can used it for yourself only and maybe get extra BP for it. Imagine everyone in a lobby, burning all Random Perk Offerings at once; that would be a crazy game; in which the Survivors and killer could have the crazy or worse Random builds.

  • Yeah just for your self. And bp bonus as incentive. I like that. Like a button on the load out menu