Can't Complete Encore! Encore!

While in chase, activate any of the Invitation's effects 1 time(s).


I have been doing this challenge, and it even pops up in the top left corner showing that i did it, but when i get out of the game it isn't completed. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

  • I'm having the same issue. Hopefully they can fix this before the event tome ends!

  • I am having this issue as well

  • Same here on Xbox.

  • Need 3 instead of 1.

    Do it twice more and then it should count.

  • Some have been a bit buggy and not counting, i did the random perk one as a surv and i had to do it twice.

  • I can confirm that this challenge is actually 'Use the invitation to break a pallet 3 times'. I played a match as kiler in which I used it once to break a pallet and it counted, several times to endure stuns and once or twice to inflict exposed and the challenge remained as unaccomplished. Someone on the forums said something about breaking 3 pallets, I just did it and it worked.

  • @Z0mbiv0r said:

    I can confirm that this challenge is actually 'Use the invitation to break a pallet 3 times'. I played a match as kiler in which I used it once to break a pallet and it counted, several times to endure stuns and once or twice to inflict exposed and the challenge remained as unaccomplished. Someone on the forums said something about breaking 3 pallets, I just did it and it worked.

    Seems right.

    I selected it again and broke pallets and it counted. Destroyed more than 3 but got the challenge at the end.

    The challenge text is wrong.