Meleeing a Ravager Causes Game to Crash
in Bug Report
Not sure how prevalent this is with the Fury's Edge, but my game consistently crashes when I use the Sledgeblade against a Ravager. Midswing the game freezes and sends me back to the dashboard. I'm on Xbox series S.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Update: It happens Fury's Edge and Ravagers consistently too.
Update 2: I might have over exaggerated the consistency at which this happens. Some maps I’ve crashed multiple times, others run fine. Perhaps some combination of decals, props, and/or traps or guards precipitates the crashes?
I have the same issue, on PS5. I had noticed that the game crashed after I encountered Ravagers, but I had not realized distance could be a factor (I play sword/shield, so everything happens at melee range).
My current hypothesis is that the game crashes if I’m in melee range of a Ravager and if it is the first Ravager to shoot in the outpost.
Edit: nope, that’s not it ¯\(°_o)/¯
I ve seen this problem too on PS4
Iv had it happen multiple times on pc I gave up on swords