Please stop depips if a teammate DC's
I'm trying to get the Iridescent 1 survivor achievement but every time I earn a pip which is insanely difficult given how killer sided the game is and how awful solo queue teammates are, I lose it because said teammates DC instantly or kill themselves on hook. If a survivor DC's their teammates shouldn't lose a pip the same way they don't lose items or addons, how is that fair?
Comments
I'd contest the statement the game is killer sided tbh.... the game by an large is pretty even if both sides are going all out.... but yes, as far as solo queue players are concerned the game is rather killer sided.
But, either way this should definitely be a thing. A 3 minutes minimum for teammates dying on hook/DCing where you can be de-ranked would alleviate a lot of this annoyance.
We've been begging for this for a while now. I also was one pip away from iri 1, DCs caused me to lose all the pips and I just lost interest.
I can't control when people DC and then the killer sweats like their families lives are on the line :/
Actually, just remove depipping, it serves no purpose beside making players miserable.