It would be cool if giving the killer our items gave them BP

Just as killers can choose to give hatch to the last person, I think survivors should have the ability to gift something the killer. SInce survivors usually give them their item which only conveys something symbolic, it would be nice if we could give a couple thousand BP to killers of our choosing. Obviously this should not work on dropped items from getting sacrificed or Franklin's.

Comments

  • Neat idea, actually. I love it when both sides show mutual respect after a good game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I like the idea but I think it goes into paying for your survival territory. Two survivors left and one has and item and the other doesn't. Killer will go for the one without the item to score those extra BPs.

    I mean, nothing stops the killer from taking your item and killing you. So not sure it would ensure your safety.


    Plus if it's something like 2k, it's not that substantial I would assume over killing the survivor.

  • Frenklin's demise is kinda donate, right?

  • Now, while "giving hatch" is certainly a gift and something the killer player decides to do, it's really not the only, or even standard way for someone to get hatch.

    That being said, I generally like the idea that players can make a "gg"-gesture *during the match* that also translates to some BP.

  • It's a good idea in theory, but in reality it would be lika, as said above, pay to survive.