Singularity Soma Family Photo should get kill switched until it's fixed
The addon makes the killer unplayable. It needs a kill switch to prevent people from accidentally using it.
The addon makes the killer unplayable. It needs a kill switch to prevent people from accidentally using it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....why? You didn't even list the issue
It reduces the Overclock duration by 80% instead of 20%. So it’s worthless.
They mentioned that the Description was mistaken, instead of the actual stats. They'll have that fixed soon, but the addon is still useable.
(Edit): I incorrectly assumed due to most of the known issues in the recent patchnotes that soma family photo was that case too, but I just checked and realize that yes, it is actually bugged like this. However, the killswitch is usually dedicated for gamebreaking bugs (like wesker leaving his model behind), so I would just not use it until it gets fixed.