Macro

Hi, i got a question about macro. Its bannable ig? Im asking becasue im curious if i got macro for the moonwalk i could get banned for that. Thanks for all responses.

Comments

  • Considering a macro is between your mouse / keyboard software and your mouse / keyboard, I wouldn’t imagine so. It’s not changing anything in the game.

  • I believe they are a "use at your own risk" type of situation, in the same way that custom character portraits and perk icons are.

    To elaborate, I don't think the developers go out of their way to ban for this but if the game's anti-cheat detects you're using them and bans you automatically, they won't help you get unbanned.

    Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4523281307940512113/ (bear in mind this is from 2 years ago, so their stance might've changed).

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Considering a macro is between your mouse / keyboard software and your mouse / keyboard, I wouldn’t imagine so. It’s not changing anything in the game.

    i mean moonwalk could be used for better movement in dbd thats why im asking

  • It's not hard to moonwalk, why use a macro for it...?

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I believe they are a "use at your own risk" type of situation, in the same way that custom character portraits and perk icons are.

    To elaborate, I don't think the developers go out of their way to ban for this but if the game's anti-cheat detects you're using them and bans you automatically, they won't help you get unbanned.

    Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/4523281307940512113/ (bear in mind this is from 2 years ago, so their stance might've changed).

    This happened to me. Do NOT use macros-

  • @Skysair said:

    It's not hard to moonwalk, why use a macro for it...?

    fingers get tired 😂

  • EAC is a kernel-level anti-cheat. Something doesn't have to interact directly with the application to cause EAC to trip. Otherwise EAC would run on a VM without a KVM and GPU pass thru. It runs timing checks on the CPU, for instance.

  • @Skysair said:

    It's not hard to moonwalk, why use a macro for it...?

    just curious about it, im trying to learn moonwalk but still struggle a lot, hope someday i will achive it but idk how to get into rythm