Is distortion bugged?
I've had multiple instances where I am playing against a killer who does NOT have any aura reading and I lose stacks of distortion. Is this a bug or can someone explain?
I've had multiple instances where I am playing against a killer who does NOT have any aura reading and I lose stacks of distortion. Is this a bug or can someone explain?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends on the killer you're facing, it happens to me with the doctor after hitting me with the static blast, the strange thing is that I lose token after the effect wears off and not when I'm hit (as it should be)
That's strange though, I don't lose stacks against doc.
This could also be due to them HAVING aura perks, but their loadout is incorrectly displayed due to the Random Perk event archives being bugged when not playing in anonymous mode (It shows the random perks you should have gotten in the endgame screen, but actually equips the killer with their previous loadout)
probably subtle hackers