"No Way Out" not activating
Played a match against a plague that had no way out, she hooked multiple people and it didn't activate. I was the obsession but this perk isn't supposed to work like the perk "Remember Me".
Tagged:
Pending
Played a match against a plague that had no way out, she hooked multiple people and it didn't activate. I was the obsession but this perk isn't supposed to work like the perk "Remember Me".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
someone else might have triggered it previously and it ran out before you noticed. I use the perk in all my builds and have noticed no issues.