Anniversary needs an extra week
Server issues are ridiculous being on 35-40 max ping to 80-90 is so annoying and is ruining the event before you say it everyone is complaining I’m on eu and it’s ridiculous it’s not my internet
Server issues are ridiculous being on 35-40 max ping to 80-90 is so annoying and is ruining the event before you say it everyone is complaining I’m on eu and it’s ridiculous it’s not my internet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EU servers are so ######### up... I just got in a 120 ping game for no reason, and everybody was from west Europe like me too. It happens too often. I'm usually in like 40 ping and since the anniversary started I get 70 at the lowest. So annoying, kinda makes me stop playing because the hits are just bs.
I understand completely, where I’m at the United States. The servers here can be messy too. Hope they fix the connection issues soon too.
Yeah, servers are messed up. I played a lot of matches with me + others survivors with 200 ping, even more.
Besides, sometimes the ping is great and I took hits that were not supposed to.
I wonder why behaviour isn’t trying to fix this issue it’s so bad
It would be nice if they did extend it.
im in the U.S and im having Server issues to