so Singularity's add-ons got nerfed

Comments

  • @IamFran said:

    The Kid's Ball Glove was ridiculously good for being a brown addon tbh, and it's still his best brown addon by far.

    I really think people are sleeping on Nutritional Slurry, as having +2 biopods can create a wider "web" of pods, countering EMPs even easier.

    I wish that we would have a higher rarity addons that increases the biopods by +3/+4/+5.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Well, the kids ball glove one was expected, it was just basically his best add-on and as a brown one, it was abundantly available.

    The other changes we will have to wait and see, I guess. Its nothing unusual to shuffle the rarities of add-on around when a new killer gets added to the game, as with the big real field data comes the realisation, which add-ons are actually played and offer a tangible advantage.

    I am sad that the cremated remains now only inflict blindness, though, as killer instinct is always more fun. Oh well, lets wait and see and test it out, but I am not automatically opposed to this changes.

    Am I crazy or did Cremated Remains never have the Killer Instinct like the patch notes and some people say it did?

    I used it and all it gave was a 12m radius around a biopod that inflicted blindness, and added some cool visuals to the map. It never gave Killer Instinct and I don't know where this came from.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3466293#Comment_3466293

    Soma Family Photo getting buffed and knocked down to rare at the cost of Denied Requisition Form becoming Iri is fine. Probably the only two that could be justified.

    I am really happy to see SFP get buffed like this. Glad I can now get more of it and it be more useful.

1 2 ›