Is it common to want to say hi to the Piggy?
Just got back in the game and rebought abunch of characters last night. Seemed every single game I played as Pig though... ppl would actually come find me and do some T-bagging as a greeting. I'm over here wanting to get some good games in and sneak up on ppl, and these guys ain't taking me serious. I play as Bubba and they run, I play as Pig and everyone wants to boop my snoot. Make me feel like that badguy for betraying trust that I never intended on having. Thoughts?

Comments
(not by me)
Thanks for the laugh
What can I say, Pig's cute !
I always try to boop the snoot at least once, even if it means giving up on a hook stage if they're not feeling it. =)
I booped it today but only after I found out she was friendly during endgame. I don’t wanna offend other players.
I usually let em get a boop or 2
And then I get a boop or 2. With my blade. To their face. HA
I did one better. I kept getting 5 devour hope stacks...
Atta boy
Even the devs are in on it.
Reddit is spreading misinformation. They all claim the want to be booped. Be mad at them. I get the message once I get hit trying to boop.
I tried it today to ensure I don't get hooked. But got downed immediately.
The internet is a lie. 😫