Dear Dead By Daylight Give me a Job.
Specifically a forum Mod/Janitor post.
You guys apparently are in DIRE need of one for night shift.
Specifically a forum Mod/Janitor post.
You guys apparently are in DIRE need of one for night shift.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apply there like the rest of us haha. You get paid in getting tagged a bunch of times a day
Seriously doing it.
Because this is just dumb.
Agreed lol
O.o
Me and u should apply lol
Only will vote for u if u promise me a face camp for every spammed post...
You honestly expect to be promoted to moderator with the attitude you have? Just have a look at the last couple of threads you made.
I think you didn't get it was a joke.
I don't see anything "joke-y" about it, but then again, with how little that word means nowadays with all those crappy "prank" content creators out there, I'm not surprised.
That's quite fitting actually and I don't mind it.
Shots fired