Screaming noise

Playing the game for 7 years now but recently something kept me and my friends from playing the game. The screamings! They are way too loud, why do I have to use a perk to save my ears? You could implement a slider to reduce the screamings all the way, its been a real pain lately. Maybe you could change something in the near future...

best,

A P100 Ace and nurse veteran with around 6k hours playtime.

Comments

  • And i found out after the new update screams dont echo in outdoor maps at all like somebody plays the audio clip it sounds and maybe its bc of that issue that they sound way more loud

  • Yeah, survivors are such a drama queens these days.

  • @DaddyMyers_Mori said:

    Yeah, survivors are such a drama queens these days.

    If you talk about long screams, they used to be in the game many years ago too idk if you played that time or not but i kinda like they brough them back

  • I have to hit the tab button when I hook / get hooked. It’s way too ear piercing on some of the female survivors.

  • Yeah it's a bit irritating.

    I want to hit Survivors on hook to stop it (which it does), but it just comes across as BM.