Missing anniversary Ace charm
Hi,
I'm subscribed to the newsletter but didn't get the charm?
There is a post in questions, but apparently it's not monitored.
Anyone any ideas?
Thanks!
Hi,
I'm subscribed to the newsletter but didn't get the charm?
There is a post in questions, but apparently it's not monitored.
Anyone any ideas?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I signed up to get that Ace charm, I heard people have been sent the email and some have not. Is anyone else having this problem?
I'm having the same issue.
LIkewise... :(
Look on spam or look in the search bar and put Dead by Daylight.
Notice that charm code is at the very end of the message
I've seen in other comments elsewhere about the email, but no luck. I've gotten in touch with support so will see what they say...
I did not receive the code either and I subscribed when they asked for it! , I sent a ticket and they don't want to take charge, they are a shame!
Same issue here
I didn't get it either. It's not in my junk folder as well.
Oh, just seen this has been moved to the unmonitored section... lol
Me and my friend hasn't received the email yet either and we are both signed up