Hubris is op this anniversary

Step 1: Run Hubris

Step 2:Get the invitation

Step 3: Get Hit by pallet, Press Q during the loop on drop pallets,

Comments

  • And survivors can do something op with Power Struggle builds. I already saw some people are doing it tho. You can put dream pallet and you can make killer lose a lot time on you.

    Plus Hubris works only when you stun killer, yes? So pre-dropping will help when you know they have this build.


    I don't know why both sides complaining that much. BHVR is trying make events more fun with new mechanics. And plus event is just for limited time. A lot bp, some chaotic new mechanics. I am enjoying so far.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    And survivors can do something op with Power Struggle builds. I already saw some people are doing it tho. You can put dream pallet and you can make killer lose a lot time on you.

    Plus Hubris works only when you stun killer, yes? So pre-dropping will help when you know they have this build.

    I don't know why both sides complaining that much. BHVR is trying make events more fun with new mechanics. And plus event is just for limited time. A lot bp, some chaotic new mechanics. I am enjoying so far.

    You might as well not even drop the pallet, cause predropping does absolutely nothing, since the pallets breaks instantly on its own.

    Its either a stun or nothing.

    I dont think anyone is really complaining about Hubris though, if anything its about the exposed bloodlust i heard about, which is pretty cheesy

  • @ButterFlee13 said:

    Step 1: Run Hubris

    Step 2:Get the invitation

    Step 3: Get Hit by pallet, Press Q during the loop on drop pallets,

    @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    And survivors can do something op with Power Struggle builds. I already saw some people are doing it tho. You can put dream pallet and you can make killer lose a lot time on you.

    Plus Hubris works only when you stun killer, yes? So pre-dropping will help when you know they have this build.

    I don't know why both sides complaining that much. BHVR is trying make events more fun with new mechanics. And plus event is just for limited time. A lot bp, some chaotic new mechanics. I am enjoying so far.

    you telling me this event got mediocre perks getting vaule? wooooooooooooo!!!!!