Clown needs to be put down
Everything about this game is pretty good except this god awful abomination they call a “killer” he’s just some gassed up old hag who likes fingers a little too much. Real talk I don’t think I have ever met anyone who genuinely likes going up against a clown. His power is so boring to face and he just makes the game incredibly boring. Not to mention every single person that plays clown is a dick and will either tunnel or bm you. I just wish he got a different power or just removed from the game because it’s ridiculous how awful it is to face him.
Comments
'gassed up old hag' is the funniest description I've ever seen about Clown omg. The fact you made a whole account to post this just makes it so much funnier lmao
Post made me lol too haha.
I just don't like fighting against it cuz the potion effect makes me nauseous and a lot of times I'll end up throwing up if I don't just afk or leave the match before experiencing it.