Anyone else having server issues?

Just want to check it's not my end, but since the Masquerade event started I have had the killer connection error on almost every match, even in matches where the Killer is from the same country as me.

And I mean that sort of connection where you stun the Killer and they stand still for about 1 second before the stun registers.

2 of my friends are having it to, but that could be coincidence so I'm looking for a larger pool of data to compare with.

Comments

  • What region are you referring to? In Central-Europe I am not experiencing any issues.

  • @CorvusCorax86 said:

    What region are you referring to? In Central-Europe I am not experiencing any issues.

    The UK

  • !

    @CorvusCorax86 said:

    What region are you referring to? In Central-Europe I am not experiencing any issues.

    1 other friend is UK and the other is Sweden but they have issue happening to.

  • Absolutely it’s either the servers are dying or it’s bugged and putting me into European servers for some reason

  • I’m really curious why some people haven’t any problems with that and others (including me) have this problem…

    It really frustrates me because it’s happening in every single game that I have.

    Feels bad that this issue ruin my experience of the anniversary :(

  • I keep getting sent to EU servers and I am not having a good time.