Anniversary quote puzzle
Has anyone been able to crack the code on this yet? I have a feeling I looked in the wrong spot because I had only found one "miscellaneous" file
Has anyone been able to crack the code on this yet? I have a feeling I looked in the wrong spot because I had only found one "miscellaneous" file
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea for that one. There was another puzzle that was solved that led to a youtube video.
That one had those numbers right?
https://youtu.be/rglYRRq81QQ
This one.
Thrawn also post another one above. I didn't know there was so many puzzles. I wonder if there was more then just those three?
Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!
Dang I don't know if I did something wrong with those characters, but says video isn't availible anymore, hopefully I just did it wrong cuz thatd be lame
Taking 3 steps back is the clue to solve it. The video is below though. ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E6WtQuwoHQ
As for the original puzzle, in the icons folder there is another folder called Misc with a picture called Anniversary_Hidden. Nothing else that I can see.
I found that too, couldn't get any further lmao