Property Damage (remix)

Is this not working properly or am i doing something wrong? I have the challenge selected and it's not giving random perks, I've tried 4 different killers and once without any perks on and it still did not work. It gives me my current perks equipped but in the endgame shows 4 random perks instead even though I didn't have those perks in game.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Eleghost said:

    Is this not working properly or am i doing something wrong? I have the challenge selected and it's not giving random perks, I've tried 4 different killers and once without any perks on and it still did not work. It gives me my current perks equipped but in the endgame shows 4 random perks instead even though I didn't have those perks in game.

    I have not tried this yet sorry.

    I really hope this challenge is a test for a new game mode. After all these hours in DBD I am bored out of my mind and 100% believe a game mode (does not even need to be a new mode) where everyone's builds are random would be so ######### fun. Would settle on just a randomizer though.

    Bonus points for characters randomized as well.

  • Hello, this is already reported and Under Review. Randomized Perks not Working Survivor - PC Steam — BHVR