Random Perk Tome
Long story short, I enjoyed it and would like to see more stuff like this in the future, maybe with a bonus bloodpoint incentive or something
Long story short, I enjoyed it and would like to see more stuff like this in the future, maybe with a bonus bloodpoint incentive or something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love this to become a thing in DBD. Maybe even separate gamemode.
I love the fact i can't see my perks before loading into the game. Been using the random perk websites, but it's not as fun as going in completely blind.
Not sure it would work in the normal gamemode, but if everyone had to play with RNG builds it might be fun.
I also would love to have something like this more often. Although I would implement some rules so that you don't end up with perks which are canelling each other out.
Examples:
- No Mither and any type of healing perks
- No multiple Exhaustion perks