A massive flaw with the Singularity
Why create a killer who can easily slug and tunnel people.
I met a real toxic one today, running knock out, forced hesitation and some other BS perks. I was afraid that this was one way people could abuse his power.
Comments
Ok
The killer is kind of trash unless you run some disgusting exposed perks for 2-3 of your perks. Then again if you use those on any other killer they'll be miles better.
How does his power help him tunnel or slug?
MFW I see someone with an EMP 30 seconds into the match despite it just starting.
If you got tunneled with that build by Singularity you would have got tunneled by anyone. He does not do anything better than anyone.
Singularity is not really great at tunneling, because trying to teleport to a recently unhooked survivor with the bipods takes forever. Not to mention that hooking a survivor breaks the slipstream so you can't even use his gun to teleport a recently unhooked survivor either. Practically any killer in the game can tunnel just as well as Singularity.
As for slugging, he's both good and not good at it. Bipods do allow him to pressure a slugged survivor, but they can also be taken out with an emp and he gets no notification that his bipods were even emp'd til he checks them manually. I would say there's far better killers that can slug, but he's slightly better at it than the average killer.