Hide all game for masks?
So if someone finds an invitation, then just hides and waits for hatch, they get the mask? Doesn't seem very well thought out.
So if someone finds an invitation, then just hides and waits for hatch, they get the mask? Doesn't seem very well thought out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
use aura perks find them
I mean for the other survivors.
I haven't come across anyone doing this yet, thankfully. I think the terrormisu provides incentive to participate in the game, as well as the masquarade challenges
It's worth doing if you're on death hook and wait for the exit gate to open if there's 2-3 people left still. On the last Gen of course, not all game. It's also worth doing if the game is obviously a lost cause with you and another left on death hook and wait for the hatch to close. Those are the only guaranteed ways to secure a mask survivor side when thing's go south.
Granted, myself i've just been getting the masks on the killer side, it's much more lax and easier to achieve.
it doesn't work
Two game I escape with an invitation, making my gen, etc... And don't get any mask, so... Maybe I don't understand this event, but I only get mask when I play killer
If you want event cosmetics play killer, way easier.
use aura perks find them offer them to killer as sacrifice