Terrible server connections

Anyone else having the same issue?

im from Brazil btw

Comments

  • Are you also on ps5? Been having the same issue on Mexico

  • @sluc16 said:

    Are you also on ps5? Been having the same issue on Mexico

    Pc bro, I think they are only with us servers, it have been terrible

  • Yeah, I've also been having server issues.

    Been getting sent to EU again, I'm NA East.

  • Yes I have cause here in home country of North America while on my PlayStation 4, I’ve also been having connection issues.

  • I live in NYC, been getting 110+ MS all day when I normally get 30-40.


    I just wanna be able to use Dead Hard again man. :(

  • Probably just because of how many people are playing. If you check the steam charts, the number of players is much much higher than its been for the entire year from the busiest being ~70,000 to now being ~87,000. That's about a 25% increase and that's just on steam.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    Probably just because of how many people are playing. If you check the steam charts, the number of players is much much higher than its been for the entire year from the busiest being ~70,000 to now being ~87,000. That's about a 25% increase and that's just on steam.

    True it could be it, if there’s a overcharge on the amount of players it would work similarly to a DDOS attack I gues.

  • Also bad connexion to server on EU.

  • NA East here, been having terrible connection for about the past week now