Mask Requirements
Honestly, ######### were the devs thinking, making surviving until the gates open OR THE HATCH SPAWNS as the requirement for these?
The amount of times I've been left on hook to die so my "allies" can live to the hatch and get their cosmetics is absurd. Why? Who decided this? What a joke.
Comments
I mean, I'm playing killer (due to BP bonus) and trying not to kill anyone. I'll hook them twice but won't death hook them.
However I can't control their teammates, sometimes I just see someone die like "wait your team didn't save you? Why? I'm across the map."
Playing scared and urban evading around is already an issue. Now they've been given an incentive to let their teammates die on hook and be the last one when the hatch opens.
Absolutely terrible call on the devs' part. I'm just gonna have to go play killer without my friend/s to get cosmetics.