Never got one of these server errors before

334a9e6d-53d8-45ae-afd2-157b5d84f282.png

Also I didn’t get a penalty?

Comments

  • Yes it is an ongoing issue for some of us with another one being corrupted data files.

    No penalty as you didn't participate in the game, correct?

    Do file verification and relaunch the game.

  • @CorvusCorax86 said:

    Yes it is an ongoing issue for some of us with another one being corrupted data files.

    No penalty as you didn't participate in the game, correct?

    Do file verification and relaunch the game.

    What is file verification im on Xbox

  • @CorvusCorax86 said:

    Yes it is an ongoing issue for some of us with another one being corrupted data files.

    No penalty as you didn't participate in the game, correct?

    Do file verification and relaunch the game.

    Not true, at least not in all cases.

    I have played a match this afternoon, the game freezed while I was playing and I got that error message. All the players appeared as disconnected in at the end and I didn't get any penalty. I think the problem is that there are overflow in the servers due the amount of people playing the event at same time, including returning players for the rewards and BP.

    EDIT: There are almost 80k players online currently, only in Steam.

  • Hm the large number of players may explain the disconnect but not the data corruption.