Event is So Fun!

I was planning to get 500 event offerings on Jill and Nemmy. But i already got 200 on Jill, it's so fast. So probably i will get more than i planned.

I got pretty fun matches as well. Thank you for this amazing event BHVR <3

Comments

  • What I love the most are the quotes on the loading screen!

    I'm nearing 70 terrormisu add-ons but due to an ongoing data corruption issue I periodically get disconnected. :(

    Apart from this the anniversary is great.

  • @CorvusCorax86 said:

    What I love the most are the quotes on the loading screen!

    I'm nearing 70 terrormisu add-ons but due to an ongoing data corruption issue I periodically get disconnected. :(

    Apart from this the anniversary is great.

    Loading screen has some issue, i don't know why but it started since Singularity released.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I was planning to get 500 event offerings on Jill and Nemmy. But i already got 200 on Jill, it's so fast. So probably i will get more than i planned.

    I got pretty fun matches as well. Thank you for this amazing event BHVR <3

    Are you using them in matches, or just saving them?

  • I am using 6th year flanes, i have a lot of them.

  • OK my 2nd match as a killer was already full of toxic people. Only managed to do 1K with the last being basement camp. But at least 3 people were hooked down there during the match. I just allowed them to be saved on which map? Borgo it was.

    BUT! The 1st match with Deathslinger (4k) was without toxic remarks. I think the ratio is amazing during this event!

    /s