The idea of ​​motivating killer players to play a different killer

If a player plays the same killer approximately 5 or 10 times in a row

The game will give the player 100% blood points if the player chooses a different killer for a while

For example, if the player has not played the nurse for a long time, the game will give the player 100% blood points if he chooses to play the nurse.

Comments

  • I would guess most killers have like 2-3 main killers.

    I wouldn't play killer I don't enjoy for BP.

    Nah, just kidding, I do that all the time for challenges or daily.

  • @DaddyMyers_Mori said:

    I would guess most killers have like 2-3 main killers.

    I wouldn't play killer I don't enjoy for BP.

    Nah, just kidding, I do that all the time for challenges or daily.

    With limits… I REFUSE to play knight or dull merchant. I will skip their challenges or ignore them until I can skip them.