My god

I swear Mt Ormond has to be one of the worst maps for m1 killers.

Strong tiles all surrounding main building which is a beast itself , clear line of sight at most generators, and overall a HUGE map that always has a 3 gen based on the main building.

FIX THIS BHVR IM TIRED OF GIANT MAPS !!

Comments

  • I just realized something.

    Why is Mt. Ormond so flat? It's on a mountain right, that's what the "Mt" stands for? Why is it a giant sandbox structure?

    I'd love a rework that makes the map smaller with more uneven terrain. Maybe just have the entire map sit at an incline so it actually looks like somewhere people would ski.

  • Why do people think Ormond is so big, anyways? It's gotta be something to do with the shape, right?

  • Ormond can be a bit annoying but it's nowhere near as bad as lot of maps. I'll take it over eyrie of crows or the game any day.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Why do people think Ormond is so big, anyways? It's gotta be something to do with the shape, right?

    The funny thing is I don’t even think Ormond feels big. Like, storehouse and purgation are the same size as Ormond but those feel.. bigger to me, especially storehouse. But yeah I don’t understand when people say this either. It’s like, the most average size of map there is.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Why do people think Ormond is so big, anyways? It's gotta be something to do with the shape, right?

    Maybe that main building does it? Kinda mini midwitch in middle of the map.

  • Call me a simple person, but it wouldnt matter if it was the best Killer map or best Survivor map, Id still love it.

    I just love snow maps in games, I wish we had more maps in that realm, since the snow just always has this vibe that I enjoy.