Dead by bugs

Well no shock behaviour released a new chapter and half of the game is broken blight needs kill switched wesker is already kill switched I’ve been getting flashlight saves and the person who I saved has just floating in the air instead of getting off the killers shoulders this game is such a embarrassing mess have you guys seen how polished TCM is compared to a 7 year old game it’s so crazy if I were behaviour I would hang my head in shame

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Then play TCM, I hear it's a great game. Have fun!

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    Then play TCM, I hear it's a great game. Have fun!

    2 more months of dbd my friend this game is becoming a literal joke

  • "My friend", you are talking to a veteran player here. I joined the game in october 2017, a week before The Nightmare release.

    So let me tell you from my experience: We had WAY MORE shaky patches than this one. Just try googling the mess the Twins patch brought. Actually, this patch is pretty stable. Wesker is disabled sure, but apart from DS behaving strangely with the new killer, I did not experience any glaring issues. Esp. the new killers power does just work. Compare that to the Knight patch, were his power would totally break randomly and you could not use it anymore for the rest of the trial.

    And I seriously don't know what you mean about Blight needing the kill switch.

  • "how polished TCM is compared to a 7 year old game it’s so crazy if I were behaviour I would hang my head in shame"

    A fair comparison would be comparing TCM to an early access DbD 7 years ago (if there was early access, at all).

  • TCM is made by the same people who did F13.

    I expect atleast 2 years before EoS with two digit players.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    Then play TCM, I hear it's a great game. Have fun!

    Sadly there is still 58 days to wait.

  • If you encounter a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it's reported already, in that case please upvote the thread, otherwise you are welcome to open a new report, following the guidelines pinned in the section.

    Thank you.