Do you think healing animations will ever get a rework?
Over the years basically every survivor related animation has been reworked except the good old rubbing survivors backs to heal lol
Over the years basically every survivor related animation has been reworked except the good old rubbing survivors backs to heal lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it would be pretty tough to make new healing animations, considering the differences in body sizes and clipping issues. I do wish they would do it though, but spegetti code might mess with it.
I hope not, I love the weird magic-hands massage animation we have
They said that they were awhile back...don't know where that went, though.
But what if they did magic stitching or pats of the back
The healing animations are fine imo. I’d rather developer time and resources be spent on more important things
I like them, but I'm also very used to them. I wouldn't mind a change though, I'm sure they could make it look nicer!
I like the healing animation.
If any survivor animation should be updated its Nemesis's vaccines.
In an ideal world, Survivors would be able to purchase skins for various survivor actions like repairing or healing.
I'd kill to be able to replace the manual repair animation with something similar to potential energy. That animation is so sick.