Your Singularity builds?
Hey everyone.
What are you builds for Hux? I love this character but I'm struggling with finding something good for him.
Hey everyone.
What are you builds for Hux? I love this character but I'm struggling with finding something good for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sloppy, Bamboozle, Jolt and PGTW are the ones I'm going with so far. Haven't played it a whole lot but hey it's working thusfar.
Starstruck, noed, infectious, forced hesitation
Game Afoot and Lethal Pursuer are my favourite perks on him atm, Slipstream the Obsession, break pallet instantly, and then close the distance by moving at 120% for the 7 seconds after the Hindered ends, super fun and a lot more useful then you might think
Jolt, Monstrous Shrine, Agitation, and Deadlock. Very basic oerks but I can easily get value on each perk a match so it works
Sloppy, Nurse's, Jolt, Devour if the survivors look gud,
Devour, Thrill, Plaything, Pentimento if they look casual solos.
Superior Anatomy / Bamboozle / Pop Goes The Weasel / Pain Resonance