Does anyone use Myers' movement speed addons?

I'm asking, as I don't see Myers very often.

Comments

  • Does anyone even play against Myers?

  • Are you talking about stalking movement speed or tombstone?

  • The stalking movement speed ones? I sometimes throw those on, they're nice to have. I wish they changed them like they did with Ghostface, though. They should merge the two most effective ones into one single addon so I don't have to run two of them to get a good effect.

  • No, there is no reason to use them over the stalking addons

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    The stalking movement speed ones? I sometimes throw those on, they're nice to have. I wish they changed them like they did with Ghostface, though. They should merge the two most effective ones into one single addon so I don't have to run two of them to get a good effect.

    I'd want an addon that makes his last stalked survivor become the obsession.

    Tombstone piece working after the survivor got hooked once, or got stalked over 50%. (with mori voicelines such as "get tombstoned!")

    Maybe an addon or basekit feature where fully stalked survivors get permanent Obliviousness.