Dvarka map should not have crows
Shouldn't there be an alien equivalent to these in this map? Seem kindof out of place.
Shouldn't there be an alien equivalent to these in this map? Seem kindof out of place.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see your point but then again there's random alien spiders and centipede looking things crawling around. Those intentional? The creatures flying in the sky are large aliens if you take a closer look.
I want chickens.
The entity recreates those, while Crows are ... like eyes of the Entity (even tho everything is Entity technically).
It would be cool if specific maps had diffrent alert givers (Larry's crows that fly through the ceiling) but I doubt that will happen for consistency reasons.