I just really don't like Skull Merchant's Drones

All I'm saying is that I don't think her Drones should apply to BOTH floors of a map especially when its something like Gideon's. I don't mind that much that it's essentially infinitely up, but having it just always there always at both floors makes it unfun and a major annoyance as a survivor. It feels busted.

Comments

  • Neither should have boons do it, but here we are...

    You went from "this map is killer sided for this killer" to "this map sucks for this killer".

    You would need to make a lot of buffs in her kit to make this nerf fine. It hinders her gameplay quite a lot. You always want to use your drone from different floors (basement, main buildings etc.)

    I don't think you have any idea how big deal this nerf is.

    It's understandable you don't like some killers, but she is not good enough for straight nerfs, especially this hard.

    BHVR wants to nerf 3-gen, which is going to affect her a lot too.

  • She shouldnt have 4 drones eather. That's whats making her such a good 3 genner. Constant info on everything. My simple solution against her atm is ..not to play against her.