Remove Singularity anti camp camera cooldown
The 0.1 charge rate delay is already enough. I keep accidentally moving to a camera near a hook and getting random 5 second wakeups. It's too annoying.
The 0.1 charge rate delay is already enough. I keep accidentally moving to a camera near a hook and getting random 5 second wakeups. It's too annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This.
"The camping potential" isn't a thing anymore, survivors now have all the basekit perks in the world already.
Complaining about campers is just something straight out of "the survivor's rulebook for killers" and should always be ignored completely nowadays.
The fact this killer came dead on arrival (it's unplayable, worst than Knight or SM by a LONGSHOT) is actually impressive.
I never thought a new killer could be so bad, yet here we are.
I am so glad I spent shards and not money on this pile of junk.
I thought you only got the slowdown if your actual killer body was near the hook, not the camera you swap to?
With that in mind, it's pretty fair. If you're monitoring cameras while standing near the hook, you shouldn't expect to be able to snap back to reality and instantly chase someone going for the save, that's... just camping.