Do something to stop people from killing themselves on hook early.

As I have started to play Survivor since Killer is just frustrating the one thing I've noticed is the only time I don't have fun as Survivor is because of my teammates. "Oh I don't like this killer, I'm going to kill myself and go next" "Oh I got caught first? Going to kill myself" there should be a 3-5 minute timer before you attempt to escape hook unless you have Deli.


It's pretty funny, Killer is unfun because the game feels Survivor sided, Survivor feels unfun because of your teammates rather than the game itself.

Comments

  • It's so easy, just remove kobeing penalty and skill checks, then maybe reduce the chance by 1% or 2%, no more suiciding.

    But considering how they ignored this obvious and ridiculous issue for so long, perhaps they want to keep free rights of disconnection for survivors for some weird reasons, even though it's obviously against the rule, is bannable when actually proven to be intentional, and also hurting the game a lot for looong time.