Is it me or are singularities addons terrible?
why would i want to use addons other then nutritional slurry and denied requisition form? who thought 95% of his addons were a good idea to release?
why would i want to use addons other then nutritional slurry and denied requisition form? who thought 95% of his addons were a good idea to release?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh idk some arent so bad. Extra 1 second of overclock is nice. The one that actually lets you hear gives a bit more info. And the emp nerfing addons might be better in the new update. We'll have to see when they fully got him to a point. Broken and mangled addons are always nice. Honestly ive seen far worse.
I think they are fairly decent when you compare it to certain trash addon killer.
His add one are broken…..compared to PH and Freddy’s I mean.
I mean compared to Freddy and PH they’re alright but yeah nothing special
Why won't anyone please think about the nemesis
what's 'alright' about it? Trapper has more meaningful addons than hux.
I think his overall set of addons are not that bad. He had a few good options and not that many terrible ones.