Ada Wong ResE4 Remake Outfit
I would love it if Ada's new outfit in the Resident Evil 4 could make it into DBD. I think its her coolest looking outfit by a large margin and I might actually play her if it were ever added.
I would love it if Ada's new outfit in the Resident Evil 4 could make it into DBD. I think its her coolest looking outfit by a large margin and I might actually play her if it were ever added.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ongod
They need to be able to actually put in high heels in the game. If they're capable of including facial details and emotional graphics of the characters faces then they should be able to give the characters high freaking heels. Just my opinion.
It cant be that hard. I'd imagine the feet are separate entites from the legs, if so they cant be animates separately. Simply putting them on an angle would be simple if thats the case. I dont think they wanna put in the effort for just one skin though. But I would literally just become an ada main if this were added.
Pretty cool outfit.
Totally for it.
I remember reading the reason of taking off her heels from the previous outfits that should've had them, were it would make her stand weird or realistically you would not be able to run in heels. Which really makes no sense at all. Because if DBD is anything, It's realistic.
Ada Wong is one of the most iconic characters in the Resident Evil franchise, and her outfits in the Resident Evil 4 remake are no exception. Ada Wong Outfits are both stylish and versatile, and they perfectly capture her character's mysterious and alluring persona. Ada Wong Coat is one of her stylish outfit that she wores in this gaming series. This coat is always on-point, and it perfectly reflect her character's fashion sense.
Her outfits are always stylish and classic
BHVR ADD ADA RE4R SKIN TO THE GAME AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!!!
So long as they add her heels like they did with Janes Noir outfit