Gabriel is easily my favourite new survivor

His whole aesthetic is just awesome and his voice acting is superb

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I know it's probably coming but I was surprised that bHVR didn't lean heavily into the sex appeal with him. His purchasable outfit at release actually fits his lore.

    with summer collections maybe

  • I concur. His suffering is pretty funny when running around injured.

    I'm also having fun with Scavenger + Stake Out + Deja Vu. Remember Deja Vu has been updated!

  • Same. I didn't really like him at first, but he kinda grew on me. I love his whole space theme, it really does give a Sci-fi vibe. His alternative cosmetic is also good because it fits his lore. Hopefully he receives more cosmetics soon.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I know it's probably coming but I was surprised that bHVR didn't lean heavily into the sex appeal with him. His purchasable outfit at release actually fits his lore.

    I am really hoping people don't start to this "Shirtless Gabriel when, give shirtless skin to daddy Gabriel" etc.

    Gabriel is fine survivor btw, i liked him after some matches.

  • @Aurelle said:

    Same. I didn't really like him at first, but he kinda grew on me. I love his whole space theme, it really does give a Sci-fi vibe. His alternative cosmetic is also good because it fits his lore. Hopefully he receives more cosmetics soon.

    Cool how a survivor actually gets an accurate lore cosmetic (impossible)

  • I really like his techy design, but it's not too overblown. Plus, he has nice arms <3

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    I really like his techy design, but it's not too overblown. Plus, he has nice arms <3

    889e0977-5927-4e4f-af2d-6a7766c00af3.png

    screenshot from yesterday but his green reskin is cool