My Poor Whisker
I achieved this great accomplishment yesterday, only to learn he's getting killswitched soon! :(
I achieved this great accomplishment yesterday, only to learn he's getting killswitched soon! :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congratulations on the p100!
He’s not killswitched I played as him last night.
The killswitch was disabled. Wesker is so strong he can’t be killswitched
Congratulations! I wonder how many times you had 7 minutes for your victim survivors till you reached P100. 😅
By the way he hasn't been killswitched, yet.
The kill switch is in effect you should not be able to choose to play as The Mastermind
He only had seven minutes to play with us...
(Congrats!)
He is now kill switched
I got banned apparently what the hell lmao
That's the reward for putting too much time into this game
It'd seem so lmfao, I will appeal it (unsure if it's cus I was playing Wesker yesterday when he was meant to be killswitched)
Did the devs really just ban this guy because their killswitch wasn't working correctly? wow
Congrats! Just got my Spirit to P100. It really does feel great to accomplish this milestone.
gz love seeing a daddy p100 wesker or any re char x3.
nobody is banned due to anything related to the kill switch! We are not banning for people playing as Wesker during the time when the kill switch was unable to be deployed.