How long til the upcoming patch so I can play the mastermind
I'm working on him have him at prestige 60 and I really want flans on him from the anniversary so I really want to know when the upcoming patch is so I can do that
I'm working on him have him at prestige 60 and I really want flans on him from the anniversary so I really want to know when the upcoming patch is so I can do that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Expect to wait over a month
There are usually two hotfixes in between the chapter release and midchapter, I'd expect the next patch next week at the earliest, two weeks at the latest..