8 pages full of Chinese spam
Lmao devs, why is this happening? You guys did something mean to the Chinese DbD community?
Seriously tho, it's annoying and takes away the enjoyment to discuss if u always need to check page after page for a non Chinese spam post. Is it that hard to a filter for Chinese letters in the "general discussion" section of this forum? Come on guys, that's not a lot of work. I can do that if u don't have the time for that.
Seriously tho, it's annoying and takes away the enjoyment to discuss if u always need to check page after page for a non Chinese spam post. Is it that hard to a filter for Chinese letters in the "general discussion" section of this forum? Come on guys, that's not a lot of work. I can do that if u don't have the time for that.
Comments
Probably mad because he got tunneled and camped.
This happens ever damn night. The devs/mods need to put a stop to it.
This is my feelings on it..
But I need an imitation diploma.
holy cow thats a lot of spamming -_-
While I hate the mods on here I will say in there defense
They need to sleep sometimes and they are probably enjoying the holidays. Does it hurt to cut them some slack?
as far as i can tell they're trying to sell fake degrees?
Ya but it would fall on the mods to moderate this.
It’s the holidays can’t we just be happy?
How can I be happy if the game is currently broken while devs are chilling (yeah they can chill, but bad timing isn't it. Pushing out an update saying "see ya fools lol" isn't the first time they did that) and let us alone with that. And forum is getting spammed to death. So na, not happy at all.
¿why would they be spamming american universities? ¿why when you search the chinese characters it leads you to chinese videos in vimeo? i am terrified
I see nothing wrong...

Fake college degrees for sale are a big business in the USA. Some people travel there just to buy a degree and return to their own country to get better jobs. China is one of those countries that people travel from, and fake degrees are a big problem there, particularly among government officials. Look it up.
Well this is even worse than i expected
And here I thought it was a well-known problem...
And there you go - no more spam bots raiding the forums when the mods are asleep, because there’ll be no more being let into the forums to begin with.
Waah waah WAAAH!!!!!