Please Fix Skull Merchant's Chase Theme

I doubt anyone will disagree that listening to the same 4 second loop blaring in their ears is not only irritating, but doesn't feel right for her. Like who really wants to be in a chase with a Killer whose music sounds like a power washer?

At least make it an evolution of her third layer Terror Radius theme.

Comments

  • I play her a lot and I don't really care about theme in general.

    But why is it so loud...

  • Hux also has an incredibly repetitive theme.

  • Like who really wants to be in a chase with a Killer whose music sounds like a power washer?

    I would because i genuinely like the repetitive chase tracks like Doctor, Sadako, Hag, Dredge, Singularity and especially Skull Merchant's, i'd rather be hearing those while getting chased than i would want to hear something like Wesker, Legion or Deathslinger's chase music.