[PS5] Adept Singularity doesn't work

Comments

  • Apparently restarting the console makes it work... even though I got other trophies no problem without it...

  • @theTARNavsky said:

    Apparently restarting the console makes it work... even though I got other trophies no problem without it...

    I tried restart and managed to get merciless but no trophy. So far I’ve got it 3 times total but no trophy

  • Samesies but I'm on Steam. ;_; It was so stinkin' hard, too.

  • It is also not working on ps4. I was able to get Gabriel Soma's adept but it didn't give me the singularity adept!

  • Same on Xbox series X, could also get Gabriel’s but not the singularity’s even after restarting my console.

  • I'm assuming some of you already seen the patch notes for the latest release (7.0.2), but for those who didn't - apparently there was a bug causing the adept achievement not to trigger when inside the biopod view as the match was ending. Which I was when I reported it (as you can see on the video), but apparently I wasn't when I finally got it - I just thought the restart helped.