Very Nice
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly y'all can whip up such great artwork so soon after the chapters are released! Keep up the great work!
that's a potato
Brilliant!
Its so beautiful... I think I might cry
@hMM said: that's a potato
soon to be french fries
Poor thiccman got rekt by spoiled country brat.
Sir thiccman has a broken skull.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very Nice
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly y'all can whip up such great artwork so soon after the chapters are released! Keep up the great work!
that's a potato
Brilliant!
Its so beautiful... I think I might cry
soon to be french fries
Poor thiccman got rekt by spoiled country brat.
Sir thiccman has a broken skull.