Something weird with Hillbilly

I dropped a pallet which he chainsawed but I also got injured instead of downed. Which is weirder because he was able to down me later with his chainsaw.

Comments

  • That's Lo-Pro.

  • Last time I played Billy, I tried to chainsaw a pallet, and I "hit an obstacle" instead. :)

  • As mentioned above, they're LoPro Chains, a purple add on for Hillbilly.

    After breaking a pallet with your chainsaw, you continue your dash after breaking the pallet. Hitting a survivor within five seconds after breaking the pallet causes them to get injured rather than downed.

    As a Billy main I wish the add on didn't exist but here we are.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    As mentioned above, they're LoPro Chains, a purple add on for Hillbilly.

    After breaking a pallet with your chainsaw, you continue your dash after breaking the pallet. Hitting a survivor within five seconds after breaking the pallet causes them to get injured rather than downed.

    As a Billy main I wish the add on didn't exist but here we are.

    Its still a cool addon

    Better than being able to see the aura if getting flashed by a flashlight lol

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3451370#Comment_3451370

    Its still a cool addon

    Better than being able to see the aura if getting flashed by a flashlight lol

    Hillbilly needs another add on overhaul cause right now they're either useless or too strong, with the only ones I find not needing a change is his engravings.

    LoPro chains are very cool (especially with that one Otz video of him breaking every pallet in a single chainsaw dash) and if the rest of his add ons stay weak then why not have a few to balance it out...but that doesn't change how much I wish they were all collectively more balanced.

  • After every match, try to look what perks and add ons were used, most of your questions will be answered there