Just chilling on a hay bale
Exams have been stressful af recently and even though I've got two tough ones tomorrow decided to just drink a small bit and enjoy the fresh air at midnight :]
Exams have been stressful af recently and even though I've got two tough ones tomorrow decided to just drink a small bit and enjoy the fresh air at midnight :]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yay go for it! Chilling on hay bales is surprisingly comfy (when it’s not itchy)
And you got this, wishing you the best for your exams!
I thought this was going to be a screenshot of your survivor stuck on a hay bale on a Coldwind Farm map.
It's actually you on an actual hay bale, neat.
Thank youu
Bout to sit my toughest (and most important) in three hours and the first part of it was horrible on Friday so I'm hoping it's somewhat nice T^T