Fix Decisive strike
Can you guys fix Decisive strike back to 5 seconds and or add a bonus like make no noise and leave no blood trails or scratch marks for 5 seconds as well. Because I really got upset that I got tunneled out of a match🤦🏽
Can you guys fix Decisive strike back to 5 seconds and or add a bonus like make no noise and leave no blood trails or scratch marks for 5 seconds as well. Because I really got upset that I got tunneled out of a match🤦🏽
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
only if enduring goes back to being 50% stun reduction on all stuns, like it used to be before ds was buffed to 5 seconds.
I don't really get why they reduced it to 3 sec. After first nerfs 5 seconds was fine imo.
nerf ds, nerf it to the ground